quarta-feira, 27 de março de 2019

LUCIA!!!

AH, LUCIA!
(The cry of Sérgio)

The day you left
You stayed in my soul.

My emptiness has gone to my abyss
I found myself on the rug of infinite loneliness
Where silence became a fact
And I fought ... sad!

How did you leave love?
Singelo, you were always the light that you don't erased ...

The shadows of those who did not know r your memory.
Had no consideration in tears.
They died for me.
In the cry ...

Today, you are the divine spark
Gift is in my heart.
Mirror of knowledge, shine!

Those who buried her died
Weak in the  personalities
Fate of Life Fate
Who kill me in distress
For never having loved her
Like the dawn of the dawn
infinity of life spanning horizons ...

Yes, I will always love you until you come and get me
The dream that embraced me for you
In a smile, you speak words in silence
And close shows me the way ...

You were not holy, and you are not you so
But the final day is not enough for the liars.
Oh, hey, watching them pay for everything ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário