sábado, 16 de março de 2019

THE HOUSE OF FEARS FOR STRANGE

Long were my days and nights in the bitter house of the blue house;
The outer arm did not give me peace;
I felt chained by the hardships of the fears;
Accompanied by my real delusions for me;
Pictures of which protected me in the corner, melodies!
Nothing I could say to those who came to me in person, reflection!
They would not understand me ...
They are the jaz of the humanity of my external being ...
Oh, how good it is to have me ashore!
Could it be in a sea without frontier by the river, waterfall!
Wet Windy Roof ... Howl!
There are no wolves, fools, I follow them ... metaphors in legends ...
I am the house of song and I will not leave ...
I am in the bitterness and infinite legend of having myself in essence, insensitive!
Magic! Magic! mist of vogue, kiss, colloquy, life!
My thoughts are behind me, comings and goings, to feel!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário