sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2019

EMPTY!

I woke up today ...
The dream wandered through my brain ...
I missed you! happiness! sadness!
I woke up and thought, "I wish I had been silent in silence."
The sun made me sweat, I dreamed!
I know the sad illusion of thinking ... loss!
In the dream that fell asleep when I wake up.

He dreamed of the simple face of fancy chimeras;
On a spring day, fragrant flowers!
In the fall? Lavender refreshing time ...
Of a summer to come, of a winter to go ... so you went ...
A trajectory of a bright, shining star!

Ah! moon that I see at dusk from afar ...
Put the sun on the horizon, sing, dance!
Birds flying between dark clouds ...
Night to fall on my chill ... sleep ...

Sometimes I get bogged down in bed thinking ...
But I'm always reminding you ...
What you have been and will always be here, from afar!
In the radiant beauty of your green eyes ...
Oh, endless purity in a smile to stay, close!

The dream falls asleep in my soul;
I see in your presence the lullaby ...
And I catch myself in the dream to see you arise ...
A new beginning of an endless story ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário