terça-feira, 12 de março de 2019

HOME


Ah, my bucolic house!
White, gray ... time!
Windows! Doors! Gates!
People pass, winged! next to!
Creeper ... I see ... just the move to the fair ...
Fair trade friends, merchants, come and go, arrive ...
Sad look at the new village, queen!
Roses, perfumes, leaves on the floor, jasmine ... my house!
Seduction, meow kittens for me ... happiness!
I like the clothes in the yard, clothesline, cool!
Flying pigeons, bunch!
Chairs, closet, silverware, silverware, sermon, faith ...
I'm so happy at home in the light that translates and shines ...
Poems recited by those who know the dream ...
Live to live or die from pain ... not from love, passion!
But, day and night, choruses and verses, cigarettes!
Ascend the mad passion of a non solitude ...
Grandparents, parents, uncles, brothers ... they left!
In this house there is history, tale and recto, everything ...
From yesterday it was sublime to the present contented;
With me I say a prayer: Hail!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário