segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2019

SONG FOR MEDEIA

MEDEIA
Sérgio Gaiafi
I called her insane and misused my desires;
I could feel bitter in the wrath of the wolves;
Licking like pigs in the gutter of the earth vomit;
As a lilac bird I flew over the darkness;
I was Jason roaming through cold walls.
I sang the whistle of the dead sea siren;
And so he realized that he was swimming on a red side;
I called her a saint to bring forth my desires; Blood had stained me; It was discovered;
It was in Athens that I enjoyed my salt desires;
I wandered about the roads of Thessaly; I tried to get to Corinth;
Yet I have made my nest;
And I drank of the fountain of life beside the creeping snakes; Birds flying; Over my head a crown of thorns;
I retired to Colchis and died fatigued.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário