quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2019

MY CONFUSED AND DISTORTED FEARS

It took years for me to understand my fears, which got out of my control and into hard-to-reach avenues, of various destinations of many colors and often of pain, of poor thoughts so that they could not be revealed, of feelings. shut up in the last being.
It seemed that I was trying to remember things that I thought forgotten, so many wishes and promises, good memories that passed through various cumin I sing and weeping, some to forget and others reviving the mind with the scent of sweet lived moments, seeking achievements. But the search requires confidence to reach goals ...
Then comes the fear of mismatches, misunderstood feelings, uncorrected errors, loving again, allowed absences, unanswered silence, loneliness. The fear of walking alone along the path of both of us, the soft talk of longing that never ends, the fear of speaking of the sorrows I left in your soul for not understanding how you wanted to be.
How hard to reach the soul! Understand it and enrich it with new motivations.
The body bows in the face of suffering and disappointment. The soul does not, it has all the energy of the universe, it is enough ...
We pass, time continues at its last available, saying that it is never too late to ask for forgiveness.
Forgive my inability not to make you happy and cause you to drag through life this hurt that is now mine too.
Be happy that one day who knows, I may be too.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário