quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2019

THE POWER OF LOVE


All the beauty of God's creation, all this great wonder, comes from love, divine love that comes to men in the form of greater feelings, of life.
That is why it is necessary to speak of love, to say that it is necessary, everything endures, everything forgives, it will never end, that the more time passes but it becomes stronger in the distance, makes each person a better being.
And yet the love that gives peace to men, the silence to the winds, the calm to the brave sea, the sleep to the pain ... It is love that puts tears of longing in our eyes and the smile of hope on our lips, bring forth the flower, in the mystery of life being reborn ...
Love touches the brutish hearts, sweetens even the love of the unhappy, the hopeless, the outcasts ...
But to speak of love to whom? The stars, the moon, the wind, someone anonymous who walks down the street? I don't even know who to talk to, yet you need to talk about love, love, just talk
In the peace of my moments of silence I remember a degree of true love, that only the mind feels and senses the absence of the existence of someone who inspires me and makes me speak of love, of love I will always speak!
To say that truly the important thing is to love, always love, always love.
Talk finally that wherever you are, no matter where, the force of my thought will find you and tell you that the love of my life is you!
I will always love you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário